Search the forum,

Discuss looking for matt black floor tile measuring 327 mm x 327 mm????? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

stu79

Apologies if I've posted in the wrong area.

In the process of replacing broken floor tiles in my kitchen and I have just noticed the existing tiles are a random size of 327 mm x 327 mm instead of the standard 330 mm. I think the tiles originally came from B and Q however they are no longer available. Don't have original packaging and there appears to be no details marked on the back of the tile.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance.

Stuart

S

stu79

Not currently at home therefore unable to post photo. Spent all weekend looking for similar tile and came home with a perfect colour match in 330mm and onlt noticed the slight size difference when attempting to fit new tiles. Is 327mm a standard size? Having looked round most large retailers standard matt black floor tile option, they all appear to be 330mm or 333mm. frustrating!

B

Bubblecraft

Is 327mm a standard size? Having looked round most large retailers standard matt black floor tile option, they all appear to be 330mm or 333mm. frustrating!

If you bought them in B&Q, they probably did say 330 on the box. That's B&Q tiles for you

D

DHTiling

Not currently at home therefore unable to post photo. Spent all weekend looking for similar tile and came home with a perfect colour match in 330mm and onlt noticed the slight size difference when attempting to fit new tiles. Is 327mm a standard size? Having looked round most large retailers standard matt black floor tile option, they all appear to be 330mm or 333mm. frustrating!

Then use those tiles and wet cut them to suit.

Reply to looking for matt black floor tile measuring 327 mm x 327 mm????? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen