Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a new wet saw - budget up to about £400 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

terrygrant

The Dewalt wet saw is the best one we have and we have tried most over the years. Its a bit outside your budget but well worth saving for. Its very powerfull, easy to transport and catches overspray well, last one we bought was about £550 about a year ago but I fear like most things they may have gone up. The Rubi DU isnt a bad saw but is nowhere near as powerfull as the dewalt. We havent used the table top type saws like the Rubi ND for years as we find them too awkward to use with large format tiles and everything seems to be large format these days.
Good luck with whatever you go for.
Terry

I

Ian

You'd be luck to find a dewalt under £700, there are a couple of reconditioned ones about for £6-650, even second hand they still fetch £500. Brill saw though, mine has paid for itself already.

M

MTiler

Im looking for a wet saw for around the same price. My wet cutter is too small for 600s and need a bigger one badly. The problem with bridge saws is that I dont have anywhere to keep it as I dont have a garage. I do like the Rubi DN 300 but theyre not cheap, and cant really afford the dewalt 24000 however much I'd love one :(.

missyT

I

Ian

Topps have got an offer on the du-200-L-BL for £299 with stand at the mo, if you have a trade account. Not a bad price.

Sent from iPhone using tapatalk

Reply to Looking for a new wet saw - budget up to about £400 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen