Search the forum,

Discuss Lofthouse patchwork grey tiles. Orginally bought frpm b and q in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
IMG-20191030-WA0005.jpg

J

Juncal Astola

Good afternoon,

Have 5packs of the old size of tiles b&q lofthouse grey patchwork 300x300, would be looking to buy 3/4 more or sell them If someone interested.

W

Warren Townsend

Good afternoon,

Have 5packs of the old size of tiles b&q lofthouse grey patchwork 300x300, would be looking to buy 3/4 more or sell them If someone interested.

Good evening Juncal, do you still have the loft house grey tiles. I only need two tiles.

Reply to Lofthouse patchwork grey tiles. Orginally bought frpm b and q in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying...
Replies
Views
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen