Search the forum,

Discuss Karl Dahm Tool Store! Wow! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

T Tiling Ltd

Cant get any response from Karl Dahm shop tried on several occassions to ring regarding a wet cutter. Can you help
T Tiling Ltd

T

Terry Cottar

Cant get any response from Karl Dahm shop tried on several occassions to ring regarding a wet cutter. Can you help
T Tiling Ltd

We buy loads off them ring 004986678780 they will answer in German but just speak english. lovely very helpful lady there called Elke

tel

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey,

I have just found this Karl Dahm tool store with some OK-ish prices and at the very least... a good range of tools.

Karl Dahm Shop

Worth a look if nothing else.

I posted this in November 09 by the way.

I'd checkout TradeTiler also right now.

Last edited:
T

T Tiling Ltd

I know that now but at the time I just googled it and it came up with that post. But thanks for all the helpful replies
Cheers
T Tiling

Reply to Karl Dahm Tool Store! Wow! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen