Search the forum,

Discuss Issue cutting tile with sigma max in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

faceman

TF
Arms
Reaction score
There's load of tiles from porelanosa that do that, especially when it's a small piece off. When it's a cut that is going to show we angle grind each end before we snap it. Ball ache but so is remarking the tile and running out.

Reaction score
There's load of tiles from porelanosa that do that, especially when it's a small piece off. When it's a cut that is going to show we angle grind each end before we snap it. Ball ache but so is remarking the tile and running out.
Hey, thanks for the reply. My tiles aren't from there. They are mino if I remember correctly. Wish I had thought of grinding the end before cutting. Certainly beats grinding the whole length of the tile.

Onto the floor tiles now which cut like a dream.

Reaction score
Hello all. I hope you guys are well.

I have finally finished tiling my bathroom and was excited to use the shower but, after grouting and reading the instructions on the bag it states that shower areas should not be used for 2 weeks!!

Reply to Issue cutting tile with sigma max in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen