Search the forum,

Discuss Independent advice sought - is this a good tiling job? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Paranoid!
The bathroom co. seem to be in control so at this stage you have no worries. Just ask your concerns and they will make sure it's right by the sounds of it!

P

Pleasehelp

I think the walls were okay to be honest - the house is only 12 years old so fairly new.
I had arranged with the bathroom company for them to strip existing tiles and for plasterboard on the walls to be replaced where needed. They replaced the bit behind the toilet but left the bit behind the sink. I'm assuming it they were very problematic they would have replaced them.

A new tiler is coming on Monday so hopefully they will do a far better job.

Thank you everyone for your input - it has been very helpful and I really appreciate it.

Reply to Independent advice sought - is this a good tiling job? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen