Discuss In Need of: Cotto Ceramic Tile 16x16 in color "Crete", SKU: 241824, Model: CRT66BE in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am searching for an old brand name of "Cotto" ceramic tile. Color is "crete", and is a 16x16, SKU: 241824, Model: CRT66BE. If anyone has extra I am willing to purchase. Need about 2-3 cases.

Cotto Crete 16x16.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'll close this thread now, if anybody has some of these, or needs some of these, then register to the forum and use the private messaging system to start a conversation about them. If people keep posting email addresses in the public forum threads you'll end up getting spammed to the hilt about all sorts, not just tile. :)

Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to In Need of: Cotto Ceramic Tile 16x16 in color "Crete", SKU: 241824, Model: CRT66BE in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Agree
    • Informative
We are looking for a few boxes of Ceramica Cotto Tiles in Tampa Ivory 16x16. Please let me know...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Im in desperate need of 6-12 of the Alabasta snow 60x60 (w) SKU 631101 Topps Tiles which...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Cotto ceramic tile 16x16 ‘crete’
I am searching for an old brand name of "Cotto" ceramic tile. Color is "crete", and is a 16x16...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB