Search the forum,

Discuss Husqvarna or Rubi Cutter? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Husqvarna tc670 for larger cuts and a rubi ts40, both are excellent cutters, use rubi wheels in the husqvarna.

robbbin

TF
Reaction score
Rubi t60 for large format pocket 40 for smaller and big clinker for large riven porcelain

R

rook53

We have used Rubi cutters for the past 20 years but we purchased a Husqvarna
at The Tile Show at Exel and are very pleased with it. It's great for angle cuts

K

kmstiling

Ive had a husqvarna with 600mm bed and think it is mega. But the wheels do blunt very quick. Think i will give Rubi wheels ago.

Reply to Husqvarna or Rubi Cutter? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, will the above machine cut 120 x60cm tiles. Is the table big enough to support these...
Replies
Views
The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen