Search the forum,

Discuss Help! Grout and silicone problem - bathroom just retiled in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I bet he didn't turn up in a van, more like on a horse and left it tied up outside.

As previously said, make a list of all the problems that have been spoken about and present it to him. Ask him what he is going to do about it and let him answer. I'm guessing that it will be a load of waffle and excuses.

This guy has never fitted a tile properly in his life if that standard is anything to go by.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Awful setting out
Bad levels and and uneven joints
Sloppy and inaccurate cuts
Terrible grouting
Terrible siliconing on top of wet grout which gives the dirty look and also makes the silicone useless
Incorrect prep of floor or wrong adhesive used

So on balance - everything has been done wrong/badly.
Only way forward is to rip out and start again.

D

d noulton

that is shocking worst tiling ive seen in a long time sorry not very constructive all said in previous posts

Reaction score
wow thats really bad i feel for you. And its not hard to open fake accounts on sites like ratedpeople.com and leave your own feedback did he point out to you he was on there.

Reply to Help! Grout and silicone problem - bathroom just retiled in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen