Search the forum,

Discuss Grout colour for black and white Victorian in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi I'm just about to grout a black and white Braemar Victorian using Keracolour FF but I'm not sure what colour to use as they make enough shades of grey to run for Parliament

The choice is Manhattan,medium, cement,silver or even anthracite What do you guys think?

T

Time's Ran Out

Manhatten is good - stay away from anthracite as you may find it gives a uneven size appearance to the black tiles and may in fact stain the white tiles > 3% absorption.

T

Time's Ran Out

thanks for your help Impish when you say don't mix batches do u mean don't mix different colours?

Just check that the bags of Mapei grout of the same colour (or any grout) are from the same production time as different batches (all date stamped) may dry patchy.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Original Style recommend just gray grout, I always use a cement gray colour. As John, I would stay away from anthracite:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

Manhattan is just darker than silver grey and just lighter than cement grey. And just like ex Prime Minister - John Major - straight down the middle grey.

Reply to Grout colour for black and white Victorian in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen