Search the forum,

Discuss DeWalt D24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

id love to try it, but i wouldnt have any actual need or the funds in the bank for it! but whats the venture? out of curiosity ;)

C

charlie1

Great machine if your doing a lot of stone, otherwise my grinder does me. 15 mins to set up, 30 mins to clean, awkward arm position, too heavy and awkward to lift. It does cut well as long as the arm does not get in the way, must be used outdoors. My work is 99% domestic bathrooms so maybe just not suited to my work.

S

Stef

Great machine if your doing a lot of stone, otherwise my grinder does me. 15 mins to set up, 30 mins to clean, awkward arm position, too heavy and awkward to lift. It does cut well as long as the arm does not get in the way, must be used outdoors. My work is 99% domestic bathrooms so maybe just not suited to my work.

15mins to set up? I can set it up in less than 5,
Takes me about the same time to strip it back down & clean.
There's not many cutters out there that are better than the Dewalt.

C

charlie1

15mins to set up? I can set it up in less than 5,
Takes me about the same time to strip it back down & clean.
There's not many cutters out there that are better than the Dewalt.

Doubt I could even get mines out the van in less than 5 ...it's usually under stuff. Give me a flat bed rail cutter any day.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Been using the montilot i swopped the dewalt for, much better ,just couldnt love the dewalts arm, just cheesed me off keep having to turn tiles over, just been using big stuff this year though.
Still a good machine though

Reply to DeWalt D24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen