Search the forum,

Discuss Credit crisis also hits Japan hard... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

Following the huge financial problems rocking the very foundations of the U.S. economy and the run on Northern Rock and Bradford & Bingley in the UK, and the spectacular failures of Fortis and Hypo in Europe, uncertainty has now hit Japan hard.

In the last 7 days Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up and Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.

Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended after they nose-dived.

While Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks, Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black.

Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.

W

White Room

I've had couple of them but that was brilliant:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Grace'sDad

and some breaking news before I go to bed....

The Bukkake Bank seems to have some "egg" on their face as well, leaving customers worried about their excess deposits.

(couldn't resist it! :lol:)

A

Alberta Stone

Nice.
The reality is not.
But due to our fiat banking system all depressions and recessions are engineered, meaning there are no accidents, as in "we didn't see it coming".
Us rank and file are just not privy to what the elites are up to with their financial mucking about.

G

GazTech

Following the huge financial problems rocking the very foundations of the U.S. economy and the run on Northern Rock and Bradford & Bingley in the UK, and the spectacular failures of Fortis and Hypo in Europe, uncertainty has now hit Japan hard.

In the last 7 days Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up and Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.

Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended after they nose-dived.

While Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks, Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black.

Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.
That my friend is class....lmao :lol:

G

Grace'sDad

Nice.
The reality is not.
But due to our fiat banking system all depressions and recessions are engineered, meaning there are no accidents, as in "we didn't see it coming".
Us rank and file are just not privy to what the elites are up to with their financial mucking about.

You're right Alberta, I've taken an interest in it all this time round - I can just about remember the recession here in the late 80's and the impact it had on my Dad etc. It's amazing to learn that money is debt and that it really is a completley unfair system, no matter what the people in power say. It seems engineered to "move" the wealth back up to the elite every time we have a "financial crisis".

I'd really recommend reading / watching these:
The Money Myth Exploded - Looking Glass News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThXpjmfyiMQ (parts 1-5)

(and no, I'm not a conspiracy nut or a doom monger -I just have my eyes open!)

O

oldgit

You're right Alberta, I've taken an interest in it all this time round - I can just about remember the recession here in the late 80's and the impact it had on my Dad etc. It's amazing to learn that money is debt and that it really is a completley unfair system, no matter what the people in power say. It seems engineered to "move" the wealth back up to the elite every time we have a "financial crisis".

I'd really recommend reading / watching these:
The Money Myth Exploded - Looking Glass News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThXpjmfyiMQ (parts 1-5)

(and no, I'm not a conspiracy nut or a doom monger -I just have my eyes open!)
totally bloody right,its not that they have no money,its that they are owed money and cant get it back from the lender so there saying there will be no more lending till we get our money back,but there is no one to pay the money so they expect to be bailed out or we will stop the world from trading,that means a depression and not just a nice little recession.
i know that all sounds very simple but that is much of whats happened imo.
they only believe in a win win scenario and still want there money and ours of course.

G

graham31

i'm no expert but things have been spiraling out of control for long enough.It was only a matter of time before the correction started and reality hit home.

But that doesn't help guys like us lot

W

White Room

The banks were lending far to much money to people who could struggle to pay back, The lenders were getting big bonuses, The estate agents were pushing the house prices up and were involved with the financial houses, Credit cards were so easy to get and dept was just around the corner. Exactly what happened in the late eighties/early ninties, I went bankcrupt, Had no choice but learnt by it, If I can't afford it I do without

Reply to Credit crisis also hits Japan hard... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen