Search the forum,

Discuss Buying tiles online... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tiletrade

Hi all, my neighbour was asking me about whether she should get her tiles online, she wants them delivered really and doesn't have the time to trawl round the shops. Has anyone bought tiles online? and is there any particular site you could recommend?

Cheers

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, it's fairly common practise these days to be honest. Still got the oldies who avoid online stores like the plague because they don't understand the protection etc but many do it these days and it's definitely a growing trend.

Have a look at our sponsors Bathroom Tiles | Kitchen Tiles | Wall Tiles | Floor Tiles | Laura Ashley Tiles, Tile Magic and Bathroom & Kitchen Tiles. Though check a whole load of them out there are dozens of them these days.

There are a few to avoid which I wont list, but there is feedback around the forums on them so if you clock a website that your customer likes the tiles on, do a quick search on the forum to see if you can find feedback on that site.

Obviously the main thing to consider is the weight being shipped which clearly can be expensive for a pallet of tiles, but most factor some of that cost in the tiles generally and the delivery is fairly reasonable considering the weights involved.

T

tiletrade

Hi mate, cheers for this.

I called into my Tile suppliers today and was chatting to them, they do a ordering and delivery service online too so will give her the web address as i have been very impressed with their stores.

Cheers again. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Buying tiles online... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen