Search the forum,

Discuss B&P Tiling - Tilers in Gloucestershire in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Lou submitted a new resource:

B&P Tiling - Tilers in Gloucestershire - Gloucestershire Tilers - B&P Tiling

Tilers in Gloucestershire | B&P Tiling

Looking for a quality Tiling service around the Gloucestershire area? B&P Tiling are the people for you. From one tile to a whole room we have it covered.
Tiling can give a bathroom or kitchen a whole new look. Being waterproof and hard wearing tiles are excellent for these areas. Whether you want a splash back or a whole room tiled we can help you complete the look you desire. We can advise on the kind of preparation work that may be required...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to B&P Tiling - Tilers in Gloucestershire in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen