Search the forum,

Discuss Ardex Na / 77 and decoupling membrane in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all,
Finally getting to lay the tiles in our renovated kitchen tomorrow. Tiles are 450x450x10 porcelain wood effect. Floor will be levelled with Ardex NA. Thinking A77 for adhesive and wanted to get you guys advice as to whether I should use a decoupling membrane? No issue buying, but want to make sure it’s worthwhile? We live in an old Victorian terrace which is prone to movement through the seasons (no idea if that effects the kitchen concrete!)

Hope you can help

Reply to Ardex Na / 77 and decoupling membrane in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen