Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on Vitrex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all, i'm doing Brazilian slate tiles and my client got vitrex tile sealer. It says, can be used on marble slate etc. Used Lithofin and Fila before. Is Vitrex ok for slate?
DSC_0539.jpg DSC_0540.jpg

D

DHTiling

Hi Tony.. at the end of the day mate, you is da tiler/// if you do not know the product and are not confident to give a guarantee with it, then tell the customer to return and
use what you feel comfortable with... never chance your reputation..

A

aphilp

Dear Tony

We would always use a Lithofin Colour Enhancer on slate or similar products for the best finish

Best Wishes

Anne

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That is why i'm here. Just don't believe in sealer for everything (from homebase). i am not comfortable with this one, so asked here. And My contractor will get sealer that i trust :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Tell ya what... Just used Fila colour enhancer... from now on , it is my choice.. spot on..

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks guys, posted as i don't realy know vitrex sealer. Started bathroom today, but didn't want to use it before i ask here :lol:. Have very big bathroom with 600x600x12 slate, 3mm thick mosai border and 5 porcelain mosaic reccesses :mad2: :lol: All mitred externall corners

Reply to Advice on Vitrex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen