Questions and tiling advice in the The Welcome Forum - Please post an introduction message in this forum by clicking HERE..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Dear all Got an 8m x 10m floor to tile which is a new screed with wet UFH system (that has been...
Replies
Views
P
Hi everyone, new member signing in! I've quite often got tiles available and right now I'm on...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I joined quite a while ago but only just got around to posting... I'm a Cardiff...
Replies
Views
D
Hello I'm not totally new to this forum as I got some valuable advice on here last year re...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. My name os Deane. Im a tiler / stonemason from New Zealand. I have just moved to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Just joined the forum this evening. Discovered it at the weekend & think that...
Replies
Views
R
Hello all :-) My name is er, Ray. I'm in Rochdale, 10 miles north east Manchester, aged 64...
Replies
Views
S
Hello everyone , I am from south Wales near Cardiff. I have recently been into a lot of diy...
Replies
Views
D
Good morning all, Just thought I would hang here for a bit, since we were invited over while the...
Replies
Views
Darren Jackson
D
Hello . My name is Greg and I wish to introduce myself and our company GP Protech Limited. We...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
O
Hi Fella's Just across from the Plumbers Forum to see what's going on. Our forum is being...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
L
Hearth by Lisa posted Mar 11, 2017 at 9:07 AM Hi We have just had a new fire in with black...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
B
Old Toffolo Jackson veteran, decided to join as last few machines and tools I bought read your...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
D
    • Informative
I've been involved for many years with designing, manufacturing, supplying and sometimes...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Hi I'm here to learn from the professionals, I have had three tiles fall off in my kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen