Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Normal Threads
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
I'm desperate for just one tile to fix a single broken one but would be willing to take a few...
Replies
Views
I have 73 plain and 24 borders grade A no nicks, dings or cuts plus 20 grade B plain and 4 grade...
Replies
Views
Dear members, I need 4 tiles of Porcelanosa Yakarta Wengemeasuring 31.6x90 . From anywhere in...
Replies
Views
Hello, Anyone got any left over tiles need 2 to repair a client shower installed in 2014. Tile...
Replies
Views

Hi I am looking for a couple of wall tiles following a leak to cistern, they are Recer shell...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for at least 1 Grespania Bretagne white but I will take more in both black and...
Replies
Views
I am looking for 8 inch square ceramic tiles made by tilepak sold by homebase in the 90s the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am searching for an old brand name of "Cotto" ceramic tile. Color is "crete", and is a...
Replies
Views
Venis Ceramica de Elite - Peachy/white marble effect. 5 new tiles 59 x 33 cm 18 new tile 33 x...
Replies
Views

Hi, I'm struggling to find tiles, due to unexpected breakages I'm now 3 tiles short and Wickes...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a newbie! Our Kitchen floor is slowly cracking up and I'm trying to locate some...
Replies
Views
I am after 3 boxes of Kian Silver 600 x 300 wall tiles
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some Bathstore Richmond Creama Field 310x450 wall tiles to match with...
Replies
Views
Looking for the Cortina 737104919753 Montagna tile. These are 16x16 tile Made in USA. Tile has...
Replies
Views

Hello I am trying to find tiles like the one in the picture below. They are 2in x 2in. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Thanks for my successful registration within this group and Forum. I am currently...
Replies
Views
Massive shot in the dark! Does anyone recognise these 33.3 x 33.3 grey/brown floor tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Our shower is fully tiled with Laura Ashley Wiston white tiles (198x248mm) with an...
Replies
Views
Hello I am having trouble, well it seems impossible to find some LAURA ASHLEY MALVERN BEIGE...
Replies
Views

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley