Discuss Your thoughts on FLEXTHERM Underfloor Heating Installation in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazzer

Re: Your thoughts

[video=youtube;NTdGs_1A7y8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTdGs_1A7y8&feature=related[/video]

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Your thoughts

Love the flextherm. I tried to source something like that when i sold UFH. AS similar stuff had been available for wet systems for years!!

I

Ian

I like the look of the flextherm system, does look quite thick though, so something to consider if finished floor height needs to be kept to a minimum.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like in-screed type cable to me. About 8mm thick normally I think over here.

I

Ian

It was more the system used to keep cables at set distance that interested me.

I suppose it would come down to cost, I wonder how it compares to the more familiar heat mat systems we're all used to. Is there a UK stockist and any prices?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
WARMTH AS NATURE INTENDED!
We drew inspiration from nature when designing FLEXTHERM floor heating systems. As the heat from the sun warms the Earth’s surface, rocks, buildings and other objects, FLEXTHERM floor heating systems heat your living space by releasing soft, enveloping warmth. Since our systems do not overheat the air, you will enjoy a healthy environment and consume up to 28% less energy. Green Cable products do not emit significant electromagnetic fields. Not only are they easy to install, but they have an innovative design that ensures efficiency and durability.

28% less energy? Than what?

Reply to Your thoughts on FLEXTHERM Underfloor Heating Installation in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks