Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Working on the forum again; 'ads showing over the top of posts' issue is priority! in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Working on the forum again; ads showing over posts issue is priority!

Those with the issue (it wasn't everybody) now, could you please let me know which thread it happens on, and what device you're using along with which browser.

I'll use this thread as I work through issues, so keep coming back to this thread please rather than posting a new one.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers. :)

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay that should be done now.

If you have been charged by the forum via the subscription option then let me know and I'll refund you. Already refunded a couple, you just need get in touch via PM on here or email [email protected] and I'll sort it out.

I'm look at the forum on a PC so in large screen size, and it looks a bit busy so I'm not going be ruthless but it needs pulling back a bit, information wise. Names of forums are long etc. Some duplicating perhaps.

andyb1

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Dan,
Thanks for the email, all seems 100% so far, i have clicked on a few different places and i can actually see the threads, will keep you posted.

M

Millgate tiling

I had issues with adverts it made the forum unuseable but this seems better now.

Reply to Working on the forum again; 'ads showing over the top of posts' issue is priority! in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock