Discuss Work experience with tiler in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums.com

Alex88

-
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am in my early 30s from Scotland and recently completed a tiling course and love DIY and challenges. I have done the odd job for people fixing tiles and a few other things. I’m looking to see tilers is looking for some help occasionally so that I can gain a bit more experience and confidence. I work full time and my idea is to do some homers on the side but it’s gaining the confidence to carry out a great job to a high standard. I have all my own tools which I’m comfortable using.
Thanks

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am in my early 30s from Scotland and recently completed a tiling course and love DIY and challenges. I have done the odd job for people fixing tiles and a few other things. I’m looking to see tilers is looking for some help occasionally so that I can gain a bit more experience and confidence. I work full time and my idea is to do some homers on the side but it’s gaining the confidence to carry out a great job to a high standard. I have all my own tools which I’m comfortable using.
Thanks
Hi
Thanks for joining our forum .
Have you contacted any local tilers?

OP
A

Alex88

-
Reaction score
I have contacted a few but with no reply’s. Could be they don’t need anyone labouring for them for odd jobs or a 2nd person to help out. I have been doing small jobs here and there as well but won’t touch anything major until I’m confident.

Reply to Work experience with tiler in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

Hi Everyone I am currently in the process of trying a career change. I am half way through a 2 week professional tiling course, and after I have completed the course, I would be very keen to assist any professional tiler, in the hope to gain experience?. I am prepared to work for someone to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My name is Gary and I am looking for work experience with a tiler on Saturdays. I live in Havant, Hampshire and I currently work in engineering mon-fri. I have booked myself onto a tiling course in Feb 2022. I'm looking at going into the tiling trade next year as a change of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning all I have just recently completed a course with UK pro tiling , I have also brought the online course that they do as well so I can practice in my garage. I was just wondering if there is anybody around the Nottingham area that I could possibly shadow every now and then to get more...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot 👍👍
T
Tiler based in preston area but willing to work all around north west area and even further afield providing work/pay is right. For last few years i have been mainly sub contracting through various local firms. I am looking for a similar role where i will be treated correctly. I work to a very...
Replies
Views
Hi all just wondering if any tilers in the east Midlands area were looking for a helper. I completed a tiling course around 6months ago which shown me the basics. Been doing a few jobs for friends and family not charging them but I feel I would improve alot more and alot faster if I could work...
Replies
Views

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum