Discuss window - best trim to finish metro tiles in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

jans

-
Reaction score
Hi all, tiling my kitchen and I am upto the window. what the best way to finish where the tiles turn in toward the window. These are metro /subway tiles and have beveled edges, so will vary in thickness where they are cut at the window recess - what is the best trim to use or is it possible to do without trim.

Reaction score
Hi all, tiling my kitchen and I am upto the window. what the best way to finish where the tiles turn in toward the window. These are metro /subway tiles and have beveled edges, so will vary in thickness where they are cut at the window recess - what is the best trim to use or is it possible to do without trim.
Metro's should be banned....

Reaction score
Ask one of the tilers on Tilers Forum to come round and rip it all out and start again. That's what any professional tiler will request before they start their own work.

No tiler will finish a professional, nor an amateur job unless it's their own.

Reply to window - best trim to finish metro tiles in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks