Discuss Win A Makita Drill With Victorian Plumbing!! in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
To celebrate @VictorianPlumbing 's sponsorship of the UKPlumbersForums.co.uk and tilersforums.com we are giving away a brand new 18v Makita drill to one lucky trades person.

To enter simply click this link to register your entry.

Winner announced Wednesday 4th October. Good luck!

Win A Makita Drill With Victorian Plumbing!! | TilersForums.com Filename: {userid}

OP
Lou

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Gosh you are all too quick for me!!

Fixed it lol!

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Reply to Win A Makita Drill With Victorian Plumbing!! in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com