Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Will this adhesive be ok for around wood burner insert? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

ABev

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi,

I tiled around my fireplace last night with Weber fix plus tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ which withstands up to 100C...I thought that would be ok for what I need it for as I'm not tile underneath or in the actual alcove that my wood burner will sit in. However, after doing more research AFTER tile (doh), I'm now starting to worry this won't be any use. Any thoughts? It takes 24 hours to dry fully so if I need to take them off, I'd rather do it today before i fully sets, rather than later. I'm thinking I might only need to redo the ones along the top as they'll be directly above the heat?

Thanks

fireplace.jpg

Reply to Will this adhesive be ok for around wood burner insert? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock