• UK Tiling Forum that lauched to the World. USA and UK Tile Fixers

Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for UK Tiling Advice, and US Tile Fixers Advice, whether wall tiling or floor tiling advice, by Tilers Forums. The collective tiling advice forum. TilersForums.co.uk now redirects to TilersForums.com.

Discuss Will the wet tiles dry without watermarks? in the UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

SMc

-
Reaction score
Hi, my husband has just started tiling a floor. White ceramic tiles which had been left outside for a couple of weeks. The tiles were not packaged watertight and some rain has got into them. I suspect they should have been left to dry out before tiling, however he's started the job as friend was in a rush to get it done. The white tiles are showing darker patches around edges. My question is will they dry out and patches disappear? Husband was a tiler to trade when younger but now only does the odd job for friends. Thanks.
IMG-20201124-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20201124-WA0004.jpg

Reply to Will the wet tiles dry without watermarks? in the UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer