Discuss Wickes Riga Slate Effect Beige Porcelain Floor Tiles 300 x 600 ~ Desperately Needed! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone out there have any of these discontinued tiles left over from a project?
I have finally ripped out my 29 year old (I kid you not!) kitchen and due to the different layout of my new (yippee...) kitchen units, I need some of these tiles to fill in the gaps which will be on show once it's fitted.
These tiles were laid several years ago in an effort to convince me I didn't really need a new kitchen however, they were only laid just under the kickboards which means I now have a shortfall to the skirting boards.
It would be great to find enough tiles to fill all the gaps, but quite honestly I would be overjoyed if I could just find enough tiles to fill the gaps that will be on show!
Also, if anybody out there does have even a few of these available, I don't mind what distance I'd have to travel to collect them as I'm desperate to find some.
Hope someone can come to my rescue.
Many thanks.
Angela

P1040617.JPG

D

Dumbo

Shortfall on skirting or kickboards .
If skirting fix some box skirting.
If kickboards pack out the kickboards by putting some timber between kickboards and plinth clip .

Reaction score
Many thanks for your reply and advice.
The main problem is that there will be a small area of floor visible where there will be no base units, so I need some tiles for that area. The rest of the floor will be hidden (as it was already) by base units, so it won't be noticeable that the tiles don't go all the way to the skirting board beyond the kickboard. However, it would be nice to be able to tile underneath the base cupboards to the skirting just to complete the tiled floor!
If anyone has any spare ones at all, it would solve my problem...
In the meantime, thank you once again for your kind advice.
Angela

Reply to Wickes Riga Slate Effect Beige Porcelain Floor Tiles 300 x 600 ~ Desperately Needed! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks