Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Time's Ran Out

5F3ED556-5E68-44E9-B882-3735F11E1BA3.jpeg
Morning — off into the Capital for a week! Big grey tiles. Hope it’s got a nice view.

Well not a bad view!

T

Time's Ran Out

Underground parking, lift to the top floor and only 2 other hairy arses to share it with!!
I only wish the job was ready. Will be home for the weekend and have to bring a job forward to fill in for the 2nd bathroom which will take another week at least to be ready.
Glad I stipulated 1 trip on the estimate .

T

Time's Ran Out

image.jpg
MI5 is a bit further upstream.
Just sitting in the lounge (bait cabin) and no one on this level has curtains.

T

Time's Ran Out

Do you often work in London, John? Domestic work ?

Not in the centre!
Client has a business and home in the North East, and I’ve done their domestic work for 10 years. He just asked if we could do an apartment for his own use down here and while I’am here price up for 4 other luxury apartments round the corner that his company are redeveloping. Not really into contract work but they are such good clients couldn’t refuse. They’ve recommended us to lots of people over the years inc a job in the South of France. ( where he also has a property).
This is why we are in the best job around - variety.

Q

Qwerty

Good morning everyone!

A late night for me tidying up loose ends and replying to threads on the forum..... oh the glorious life of a forum moderator/ peacekeeper! :rolleyes::D

I've posted this nice and early so you all hopefully read it before getting out of bed.......on the right side if possible please! ;)

T

Time's Ran Out

Good Morning and Goodbye - it’s been an interesting 8 years - plenty to get the veins pumping, but Plan tec and Local tiler have pointed out the errors of my ways.
If the forum is to grow, members like myself are holding it back, people are frightened to post in fear of being ridiculed, shown up or .....
Anyway you know I think they might be right. I’ve reached my sell by date (perhaps a while ago) and saying the same thing over doesn’t have the same interest. This job is all about the finished product as I said in my introduction in February 2009 - do it right and they will come. ( a play on Kevin Costner - fields of dreams).

Keep reading, keep posting and try and enjoy - it’s a great forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks