Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
W

WetSaw

The main reason I left England was the weather.
I laid a terrace in my garden to catch the evening sun. It started raining just as I finished pointing it. I had dinner on it once in the 18 months it was down before I moved here. Having the central heating on in August was the final straw!
I don't pretend it's all rosey here, it's bloody miserable if we have a cold,damp,winter. No central heating and uninsulated houses are no fun but you can guarantee that you're going to get a nice long summer.

OP
I

Italy

The main reason I left England was the weather.
I laid a terrace in my garden to catch the evening sun. It started raining just as I finished pointing it. I had dinner on it once in the 18 months it was down before I moved here. Having the central heating on in August was the final straw!
I don't pretend it's all rosey here, it's bloody miserable if we have a cold,damp,winter. No central heating and uninsulated houses are no fun but you can guarantee that you're going to get a nice long summer.
what are you saying? ;)
I did. 15 days of holiday. in Spain 15 years ago.
rained for 14 days ..... 14 days at the hotel .... recluse
there are not . not even the manhole covers in the street. lol but truth

OP
W

WetSaw

what are you saying? ;)
I did. 15 days of holiday. in Spain 15 years ago.
rained for 14 days ..... 14 days at the hotel .... recluse
there are not . not even the manhole covers in the street. lol but truth

It rains here of course. I had the in-laws over early May and it rained for the 10 days they were here. We may have the odd storm through the summer but I can pretty much guarantee that will be the last rain I see until September or October.

OP
W

WetSaw

20160612_195110.jpg

Taken just now...

29°c, cold beer, what's not to like!

OP
T

Tile Shop

Morning all..... Countdown to Glastonbury begins!!! 9 days to go before I'm wallowing in https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ drinking ridiculous amounts of beer and pooing in a long-drop!

Highlight of the weekend is gonna be Friday night on the Pyramid stage. ZZ-Top, The Foals and then Muse.

WhoopWhoop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock