Discuss Who’s into Netflix , any recommended films. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Any recommendations for good films on Netflix, watched some good ones but always up for any you recommend, action,horror etc etc.

Just watched In the midnight moon tonight. Good film I thought.
Looking forward to In the tall grass on Friday.

L

LM

Not so sure about movies but the all the Narcos series are worth a watch if you like that kinda thing.

D

Dougs Third Go

been watching Spartacus again while I'm off work, not the one with Kirk Douglas either! Mrs won't watch it as she says it's just blood, guts and **** (what's up with that?) thinking of giving Sons of Anarchy another run through too, that is brilliant :)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Breaking Bad and it’s spin off Better Call Saul, Some of the best tv ever made, imo.

If you have Amazon tv there is a film called Wild Tales, if you don’t mind subtitles it’s well worth a watch, it’s 5ish short stories about revenge.

All of the Fargo series are quality too.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Breaking Bad and it’s spin off Better Call Saul, Some of the best tv ever made, imo.

If you have Amazon tv there is a film called Wild Tales, if you don’t mind subtitles it’s well worth a watch, it’s 5ish short stories about revenge.

All of the Fargo series are quality too.

Yep , have amazon as well. 😁

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The Deuce is really good, great cast and James Franco is brilliant.

Catastrophe is really funny, was on Channel 4 but is on Netflix or Amazon.

The Affair, the Mrs really liked it, I thought it was ok.

Reply to Who’s into Netflix , any recommended films. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks