Discuss who would have thought choosing your own tiles... in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Would be a right palaver !!!

I can not think what I want nor what size or anything...

Who wants to come and quote for this job lol...just going to leave it in your hands haha

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
was a bit of tongue in cheek mate. plus its in brighton not Essex...wor lasses flat...and probs mosaics throughout !

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It took me and my wife 18 months to choose ours, drove us mental!!!

Q

Qwerty

Ctd have some really nice porcelain at the moment.....Marazzi Atlante

Tile Giant also have the Arkesia polished range of porcs at the moment which look good

Fitted some States Snow porcelain last year which was a good tile also from Crown Tles.

All are 600x300 and I would stick with this size

Are you fitting a bathroom or wetroom in your bathroom cam?

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Its just a concrete flat so no wetroom unfortunately. It hasn't been rented for 6 months and my lass is gan nuts as its on an interest only mortgage.

The walls are terribly thing waffle box plasterboard...one side one room, other side the other. I have stripped the old room and got shot of the waffle and strengthened the boards with noggins and stud. I don't think I will be going down the porc routes. Going to tank the whole room and tile with mosaics, maybe going down the shabby chiq route...topps have some nice chiq craquelle that I can get at cost price as Im doing a favour for one of the guys there.

The choice is ridiculous. Ive been up since 5am looking through their book and other sites.

ready for another nap lol.

JOHN BENTON ! 18 months ! OMFG ahahahahahah

Reply to who would have thought choosing your own tiles... in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks