Discuss Who was the blade company that manufactured in the UK? in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,834 31
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
A while ago we had a blade company on the forum that manufactured in the UK. Think it was a small engineering firm. Can't remember their name or their cutter blade name. Or anything in fact.

Gone are the days of a rollerdex lol

I'm sure we would have had threads about them.

@Lou any clue?

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reactions
820 13
Support Rep (here to provide support only)
I know who you mean but don't know the name I will look into the Pandora's box of my spreadsheets. :memo:

judge

TF
Arms
Reactions
363 3
Ats diamond blades

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
2,336 1
Don’t think they were manufactured here were they. ? , might be wrong.

antonio

TF
Esteemed
Piastrellista Italiano
Arms
Reactions
24,112 62
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
few produce in Europe
one italian I'm sure.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,834 31
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ats diamond blades
ATS dont manufacture. Alan or whatever his name is imports from China I think. Some might be stamped but they're not manufactured by ATS. (Correct me if I'm wrong by all means)

No this was an actual engineering firm. They made the blades in their workshops in the UK. Bradford I think but might be wrong. Was trying to find them, they were going through a company change a couple of years ago. Hoping they're still knocking around.
Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure ats don't, was it right lines?
Might have been yeah.

Last edited:

Reply to Who was the blade company that manufactured in the UK? in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)

Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters | Large Format Cutters and Tools

Click here to support the forum/remove ads

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, we hope you find the tiling tools you're looking for. You're welcome to post a new thread yourself asking where the best place is to find the tool or cutter. Our forum members will do their best too find the best tool supplier for you, with the cheapest prices.

Finding Tile Cutters such as Rubi, Sigma, Riamondi and Montolit at the cheapest prices is one of the best investments you can make. The cutters you use will last for years, if not decades. So it's important you buy the right rail cutter or wet cutter right from the start, at the lowest possible price.

We also have a Electricians Forums and Electricians Tools advice. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Threads (Sitewide)

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.