Discuss White Octagon tile with black taco 20x20 in the For-sale and Wanted Forum area at TilersForums.com

C

chuffy

Hi,
Please can any kind soul help me find a 20 x 20 cm white ceramic Octagonal tile and black taco. I need about 18 m2. I've looked almost everywhere.
Thank you
:001_icon16:
Any advice really appreciated.

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome:Back Chuffy - Stan might be right - don't know if octogans are in vogue at the present!
Good luck.
Type to you again - in about 20 months

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
OP
D

diamondtiling

That is a tile supplied by walls and floors in Kettering, Fitness First have it in their reception areas albeit with a blue taco, ask for Duncan and mention Dominic from Diamond Tiling said its the Fitness First spec and I am positive they will help you, 01536314730,

White Octagon tile with black taco 20x20 | TilersForums.com Filename: {userid}

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Reply to White Octagon tile with black taco 20x20 in the For-sale and Wanted Forum area at TilersForums.com