Discuss Which Tile Adhesive Have You Used Most in 2019? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
As it says on the tin, please cast your votes below :)

J

J Sid

Gave up on weber earlier thus year due to the underhand changing of product use
Now bal full time

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Mostly Mapei this year, still would prefer Tilemaster but too expensive where i can get it locally

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I have my utility floor to tile, and bathroom walls and floor. And am using Mapei from Tile Mountain in Stoke on Trent. :)

So I can vote this year. lol!!

DS_96

-
Reaction score
It’s not exactly tile adhesive but, the company I subby for a lot we use arbokol 1025 SP to lay and grout tiles underwater. The stuff gets everywhere!! anyone else used it at all?

Reply to Which Tile Adhesive Have You Used Most in 2019? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks