Discuss Which tile adhesive have you most used during 2021? in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Which tile adhesive have you most used during 2021?

Reply with the make, and upvote if you've used that one also.

We'll see who gets the most upvotes. And I'll mark that adhesive make the winner.

I wont be disallowing new members from getting involved, unlike previous years, so just register for a free account and vote away.

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Reply to Which tile adhesive have you most used during 2021? in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com