Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use the most during 2017? in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com

Q

Qwerty

Our annual poll is here. I know it's not the end of the year yet, but most of us should know by now which ones we have used the most.

Which tile adhesive brand did you use the most during 2017?

Vote for only one. Adhesive reps voting for their own brand will have their votes removed. Votes will be public. Please only vote for the brand you used most during 2017.

Let us know where you are buying from & which versions you are buying

No trade prices please as this is a public thread.

OP
Q

Qwerty

You can see our old polls here:-
  • 2007 | 2007 poll Winner was BAL
  • 2008 | 2008 poll Winner was BAL
  • 2009 | 2009 poll Winner was BAL - Mapei was only 1 vote behind BAL
  • 2010 | 2010 poll Winner was Mapei
  • 2011 | 2011 poll Winner was Mapei
  • 2012 | 2012 poll Winner Mapei - BAL was 7 votes behind Mapei
  • 2013 | 2013 poll Winner Weber - 2nd Mapei - 3rd Tilemaster
  • 2014 - Not sure where this one is!
  • 2015 - 2015 poll Winner Mapei 2nd- BAL 3rd- Weber
  • 2016 - 2016 poll Winner Tilemaster 2nd- Mapei 3rd- Weber

Upvote 0

macten

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
Weber from CTD.
Set plus and SPF (though I'm using their Trade S1 more and more when I want rapid)

Upvote 0

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use the most during 2017? in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

• Question
Hi everyone, hope you are all well. Two questions: I want to tile over electric underfloor heating cables / Ditra Heat with 600x600mm large format tiles (9.5mm depth tile). My question is the adhesive that I have got which is the correct one for underfloor heating is 8 months old but on the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We needed a tiler to lay 46m2 of 800mm tiles to a concrete floor in our new shop. Everyone we tried was not available for a month+, but then through an acquaintance, my partner was told of someone who was available. I had my misgivings as I was wondering why he was available while everyone else...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post it to our tiling news area of the forum because there isn't much actual tiling news in here. But if you're looking for workwear you're on a winner. :D :D (no offence to our awesome sponsor...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Everyone! First time writing here. 😅Contemplating the horrendous prospect of installing underfloor heating in a fully inhabited house with furniture and belongings now in the garden I have read a ton of posts on this forum and you’ve been a marvellous help. So, a zillion thanks ahead of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a professional tiler.... plumber by trade so I’m not going to even pretend I know what I’m doing. im currently tiling my small en-suite floor and was wondering if the adhesive I’m using would be okay...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E
Tiling Courses
Workwear for Tradesmen
Mapei Tile Adhesive and Grout
uHeat
The Wetroom Store for all Wetroom Installations
Nicobond Tile Adhesives and Grout

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum