Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Mod

thanks, will give it try
The starlike epoxy grout they do is pretty good too Julian.

00C3ED30-FCE7-469D-97E7-727FC4864E09.png

S

Spare Tool

As last year I'm still flitting between Tilemaster and Ultra but have had to vote Ultra due to the tile shop that won't stop filling up my diary and supplying it.. IMHO though Tilemaster Rapid 30 is still the best quick drying leveler out there.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I could do with one myself!

O

One Day

I talk to a lot of adhesive company reps and last year they all said that Tilemaster is a major thorn in the side!

W

Waluigi

My local supplier doesn’t stock the Tilemaster gear that I want to use. The stuff they have in isn’t suited to me at all. I think a lot of people’s adhesive choice is based on availability.

W

Waluigi

Over 5000 members yet only 20 Votes.

Not teaching anyone how to suck eggs but this would be the perfect thread to send out an email notification to all the members.

‘Cast your Vote’ for example.

Don’t you add @registered to the thread? I can’t remember

O

Old Mod

Over 5000 members yet only 20 Votes.

Not teaching anyone how to suck eggs but this would be the perfect thread to send out an email notification to all the members.

‘Cast your Vote’ for example.

Don’t you add @registered to the thread? I can’t remember

Well send an email to the owners then Andy.
I’m sure they’d appreciate your thoughts.

W

Waluigi

@registered tagging is usually done by admin and moderators but you might not have the relevant permissions. It sends an email notification to users that have been active within the last 200 days.

I thought it would be a good idea. Reading between the lines though, it doesn’t matter.

D

Dumbo

@registered tagging is usually done by admin and moderators but you might not have the relevant permissions. It sends an email notification to users that have been active within the last 200 days.

I thought it would be a good idea. Reading between the lines though, it doesn’t matter.
So how is your forum going then ?

O

Old Mod

If you read previous years threads I’m sure you’ll see an email is sent as a matter of course.
The forums been going for over 10 yrs, we’ve learnt a thing or two along the way.
Appreciate your input tho.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks