Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Which levelling system in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
If I can find the time I have 110m(2) of 60x60 porcelain floor tiles to lay. This would be the largest are I have done. I have never used tile leveling spacers but thought I might try them out. Any recommendations? I'm thinking of my namesakes system but I know there are lots of alternatives out there.
I picked up some screw levellers recently as I also have some 60x120 wall tiles to fit, only 12, but I'm tempted to take them back.

I

Italy

If I can find the time I have 110m(2) of 60x60 porcelain floor tiles to lay. This would be the largest are I have done. I have never used tile leveling spacers but thought I might try them out. Any recommendations? I'm thinking of my namesakes system but I know there are lots of alternatives out there.
I picked up some screw levellers recently as I also have some 60x120 wall tiles to fit, only 12, but I'm tempted to take them back.
with that last name you should not ask yourself questions :)

G

GoneGuy

I haven’t used the screw levelling system but I’ve heard they can scratch polished surfaces?
Which ever levelling system you use, use a clip smaller than your grout joint so it will be easier to break off and not chip a tile.

OP
P
Reaction score
I took the plunge and ordered an Italian system from Amazon in Spain. Cheaper than buying it here in Italy unfortunately. And I had a small credit to cover the postage. I did consider getting the 3D but wasn't sure it was worth the difference in price. Why don't they do 2mm clips I wonder?
Do they work well? Cost asides are they worth using?

I

Italy

I took the plunge and ordered an Italian system from Amazon in Spain. Cheaper than buying it here in Italy unfortunately. And I had a small credit to cover the postage. I did consider getting the 3D but wasn't sure it was worth the difference in price. Why don't they do 2mm clips I wonder?
Do they work well? Cost asides are they worth using?
quanto li hai pagati?
lasciaperdere i 3d , troppo fragili

OP
P
Reaction score
€33 per il kit piu €19 per 250 basi. Scusa il mio Italiano, l'ho imparato quando avevo 5 anni e ho vocabulario piutosto piccolo. Funzionano? Valle la pena usarli?

Reply to Which levelling system in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock