Discuss Which Flooring is best bamboo flooring or laminate flooring? in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

W

webexpress

I am in trouble so please help me out that which flooring is best bamboo flooring or laminate flooring. Someone has told me that bamboo flooring is a pet-friendly product.Is it so? and even he has told me about one specialized flooring company i.e. bamboofloorsgoldcoast.com who give guarantee that their bamboo floor coverings is a pet -friendly product and have ability to resist bugs. But i am not sure i have to go with it or not. So please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,263 27
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Hi web express. The alternate spamming link building company.

Don't go with bamboo floors Gold Coast!!!! They're an awful company and no one has ever received the goods they ordered.

Their stock literally kills pets of all kinds on a daily basis!!!!!!

Apparently even the stig died once just because he said bamboo floors Gold Coast 5 times! Nasty stuff. Really is.

(Spammer alert lol)

I

Ian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol, I need to brush up on my geography, didn't realise India was in Australia! Gonna give Santa a quick call and see if he can pop an atlas in my stocking.

Reply to Which Flooring is best bamboo flooring or laminate flooring? in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.