Discuss wheres the summer gone? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
its pouring with rain here...... going to go to agricultural show today, might have to dust me wellys off :thumbsdown:

M

Mike

raining here too, but promising sun later this morning here. we had our summer a month ago :mad2:

Del W

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Garden 20052011.jpg

All good here

R

Rob Z

Andy, plenty of summer here. Mid-90's, high humidity, not a cloud in the sky.

It's Memorial Day, grill/pool/beer time later today!:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

At least the rain held off today , first we went to inlaws farm to see new filly foul born last week and then off to Northumberland county show

Couple pics of the foul

4f4d6c67-b9bc-5c19.jpg

4f4d6c67-b9cf-07a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 9966

the great british summer hasn't arrived yet Andy.. won't be long till it does though. and even then I'm hoping for a cooler July. going into labour when it's in the nearing 100F isn't my idea of fun :lol:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
tell me about it......been doing a conservatory today, iv'e never sweated so much in me life.......why do they allways put the blinds up after the tiling??

Reply to wheres the summer gone? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks