Discuss What you up to this weekend , any plans in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Probs be grouting a wetroom tomorrow morning and then the usual afternoon in the hot tub.

Then on Sunday I do the roast dinner.
The wife’s not the best cook 😂

Anyone doing anything fancy or just plain old working. 😩.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I’m mowing the lawn after watching that trailer! 😂

finlay

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Wife makes a few pies and crumbles others unfortunately go in the bin absolutely loads this year

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Get the cardboard apple crates from the supermarket and store them in the garage/shed.
They keep really well as long as they don’t touch each other.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
We aren't doing anything - the weather doesn't seem too great

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm hoping we can go see Joker at the cinema. It's apparently meant to be awesome. Had raving reviews. But trying to find a slot where it's isn't rammed isn't easy. I can't stand it when they're packed to the brim and we're all sharing breath lmao

Think it's an OCD thing maybe. :D :D

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Joker does look really good, but will Joaquin do a better job than Heath Ledger? Not so sure...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Or me to be fair. I think with it being his past (or back story or whatever), hopefully it's not a case of needing to compare them. With all these reboots knocking around, the originals often get forgot. But I don't think they'd ever be able to redo ledger.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Would have Done a small summerhouse floor tomorrow,but rugby is on, so I’ll give it a body swerve. 😏

Reply to What you up to this weekend , any plans in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks