Discuss Wet cutter wanted ,any type in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

Unused Account 1

Ive got one coming in about a month ,ill just put a very good blade in it,appreciatte that ,my nd200 lasted ten years ,the build quality not the same as ten years ago

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0039.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0041.JPG

B

Blunt Tool

@Protiler 68 dont feel pressured into anything :) if it's not suitable don't worry about it! I only used it as a back up for my nd200 but have a briccolina for that now. It just sits in the shed!

U

Unused Account 1

Awesome ,ive got my rubi nd200 back in a month ,i left my number with you first number is 0 not 9 cheers

Reply to Wet cutter wanted ,any type in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks