Discuss Welcome Guests in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Uh huh! Haha I probably picked up the PTS name from here, if u read something often enough it feels like it's always been that way haha :D

I

Ian

Didn't they used to be in Harlow? I did a course with them in 2007 and they were in Harlow under the PTS name.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah there were actually you're right!

Moved over a bit haven't they.

O

Old Mod

Yeah there were actually you're right!

Moved over a bit haven't they.
Yes mate they have. Oh so I'm not going nuts! Haha so it's STC formerly known as PTS!
So it's not only Prince that does that! Haha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. I think Plumbing Trade Supplies had an issue with their name, because Plumbing Trade Supplies had started a training thing or something so it clashed with their brand.

Rumour had it though they did a pheonix and liquidated the PTS company to get rid of debt and then started the new company fresh with the same suppliers etc etc

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
This is thread number 1 and post number 1.

Code:
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/welcome-guests.1/#post-1
The numbers in the URL related to those. Our numbers in our current posts are all so huge they don't have much meaning but they are all incremental numbers. So they all started with this one. 🤩

Edit: so this post I'm editing here is in thread number 1, but is post number 959011. Nearly 1 millionth post!

Code:
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/welcome-guests.1/#post-959011

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Not quite there yet. I'm watching it though. :)

We just got past it on plumbers a month ago. And nailed it 18 months ago on electricians. You wouldn't think this was the first forum would you lol They must waffle more. :)

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My first post would have been on 10TH May 2007 if i recall correctly , me and gaz from preston joined roughly the same time..

Withers , who remembers him, his stories were funny as ..

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Parked up in the Delorean - thought I had better say Hello.

Heavy, man..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
T

Time's Ran Out

Hello - I’am John - ‘timeless john’ - glad to still be here - February 2009 for me!

Reply to Welcome Guests in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks