Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Welcome Guests in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Welcome to all Guests / Non-registered visitors of the new Tilers Forums.

We've created this new community area for all tile and tile related online chat to be archived for future reference and use. This helps all DIY and professional ceramic wall and floor tilers and even those fixing / installing marbles and other natural stones / slates.

You may use the message boards free of charge registered or unregistered but you can only post in this 'Guests' area if you are not registered.

Registration is free, all you have to do is CLICK HERE and fill in the short form. Being registered allows you to reply to existing posts and topics in all forums and enables you to start your own topics off in most of our forums.

If you need help at any point please feel free to contact us using the link at the bottom of every page.

We hope you enjoy your stay and help build our new community.

Tilers Forums
For free tile advice related to all aspects of ceramic, stone and marble tile and tile, tile courses, tile tools, tile contractors and tile stores, tile fixers and tile setters in and around the UK.

Last edited:
O

Old Mod

So I spose you're feeling pretty pleased with urself right now! :D
....and so u should be!
The original is still here, whilst others have come and gone!
That's praise alone, I reckon. :)

O

Old Mod

Yup we're still around. :)

I actually owned and started tileforums.com first. I think it's closed down now and isn't used. Kev Martin owns it now.
Oh okay, I'd say you got the better deal then Dan.:)
You've done well mate! o_O

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah probably. Wow. That was some time ago. How life has changed since those days!

Professional Independent Training Techniques. One of the first independent training centres for tile. There wasn't much choice back then. Was around at the start of the boom. Which in looking back perhaps has a lot to answer for I guess. PTS was another but down south. Don't know if that's around still or changed names again or what.

Reply to Welcome Guests in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock