Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Wedi approved installer course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Not for me Andy!
If I was going to be working for another 10 years of so a definite. However as a pensioner I need to be pacing myself and just concentrate on tile.
I’am sure it’s going to be a great add on to a tilers prospectus - Wedi APPROVED installer.
Everyone serious about our trade should do this course.
Hi john. I understand. And I agree with you that it’s great for us with years to do and much to learn.

We should all go on this.

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Do we reckon this July date is a no go? Only asking as i will fill this date with work in the next day or so if it isn't going ahead

OP
F

Flintstone

Book your work in mate, there isn't enouhh interest. I might look at booking on a regular day not exclusive to the forum and maybe other members could book on too

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
ok will do, it's a pity we don't have the numbers for it this time round.

I actually emailed a few days ago asking what courses they have availability on outwith this so once i have a reply i'll post back as i will still be looking to go do it also, hopefully we can still get on the same one.

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I would happily attend with a few others that want to go
[automerge]1562345001[/automerge]
If we can sort out an acceptable date for us as a small group I’m up for it. I want to do anyway. I promise not to be too hard to find

Last edited:

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm here but i can't see you guys?

On a more serious note i have written to WEDI 3 times now and had no reply as to when they have availability on their open to public courses :rolleyes:

I'll try calling them soon

Reply to Wedi approved installer course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock