Discuss Waste water?? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Toppers

TF
Reaction score
Hi Everyone on here,
Just wondering what everyone does with their waste water on domestic/residential jobs? Im fed up trying to get rid off the stuff especially with watercourses and drains being a no go and dont really like buckets of the stuff ‘settling’ at peoples property. Anyone know any gadgets/tools that could sort?
cheers

Reaction score
Hi Everyone on here,
Just wondering what everyone does with their waste water on domestic/residential jobs? Im fed up trying to get rid off the stuff especially with watercourses and drains being a no go and dont really like buckets of the stuff ‘settling’ at peoples property. Anyone know any gadgets/tools that could sort?
cheers
Did not get what tools do you want to hear about exactly?

Toppers

TF
Reaction score
Did not get what tools do you want to hear about exactly?
Hi
Just if anyone knows of anything that would help get rid of the stuff really. Had a job last week on 3rd floor of apartment block, no skips allowed, and all courtyarded. Had to fill then empty off site around 5 25ltre containers everyday of waste water🙄😞

Reaction score
First of all, still can't get it, what kind of residential job it is where you get 125 liters of wastewater by the end. The second thing: why drainage is a no go? Even with all these questions, +-100 liters is not that much to water everything around. I would understand if that was a basement, high humidity, and all related problems, but the third floor...

Reaction score
First of all, still can't get it, what kind of residential job it is where you get 125 liters of wastewater by the end. The second thing: why drainage is a no go? Even with all these questions, +-100 liters is not that much to water everything around. I would understand if that was a basement, high humidity, and all related problems, but the third floor...
The first thought was about high humidity, too. We had a case where our constructors had to put 3 of Dri-eaz's big boys in the basement level working at night and by the morning their tanks were full, that's how bad things were there. But that's still not even close to 100 liters

Last edited by a moderator:

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The first thought was about high humidity, too. We had a case where our constructors had to put 3 of Dri-eaz's big boys in the basement level working at night and by the morning their tanks were full, that's how bad things were there. But that's still not even close to 100 liters
I think someone has got their wires crossed, we are talking about dirty water with grout residue only way i know of is to let it stand overnight then drain the cleaner water and bag the cement residue

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I think someone has got their wires crossed, we are talking about dirty water with grout residue only way i know of is to let it stand overnight then drain the cleaner water and bag the cement residue
My bad, you are right. Have no idea why I expected something not related to tiling on this forum

Reply to Waste water?? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks