Discuss Washboy Woes in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

u

image.jpeg

J

J Sid

two problems here, sponge to wet and trying to remove to much liquid from the floor in one hit.
try shorter sweeps across the floor then work up to longer one to you find the max.

F

Flintstone

I have ordered the ramondi sweepex. Doing a 30m polished porc floor next week so will give it a go there and report back.

F

Flintstone

Let's hope so! With it being polished porc, it's recommended to use flexmaster additive with the 3000 to help adhesion to the polished edge of the tile so might take a little more washing off.

H

hmtiling

Let's hope so! With it being polished porc, it's recommended to use flexmaster additive with the 3000 to help adhesion to the polished edge of the tile so might take a little more washing off.
Unless your using an s2 adhesive I'm not sure that you'd need an additive in the grout

F

Flintstone

Tilemaster have recommended that you put the additive in when using highly polished porc to help the grout bond to the polished edge. It happend with another tiler who uses the same shop as me, the grout came away from the edge or edges of the tile and that's what they said.

I

Italy

@Simons70
This right trend.
because it uses the sponges disposable?
that measures are they?
There are no longer in the catalog raimondi
not cost more?

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
@Simons70
This right trend.
because it uses the sponges disposable?
that measures are they?
There are no longer in the catalog raimondi
not cost more?
Cost less,clean better even when is new,not like the old one who need to be used for a while until start to clean,and most important,easy to use for old man!
Raimondi Sweepex Sponge One Piece Float 12x26xh3 RA395UG

Italian made Top of the Range High absorption Sweeepex Sponge Float containing nylon that gives long life quality and exceptional cleaning performance.
Sponges are Glued to Trowel Handle.

Price: £4.10
Kwik Split Raimondi Grout Floats & Sponges

I

Italy

Cost less,clean better even when is new,not like the old one who need to be used for a while until start to clean,and most important,easy to use for old man!
Raimondi Sweepex Sponge One Piece Float 12x26xh3 RA395UG

Italian made Top of the Range High absorption Sweeepex Sponge Float containing nylon that gives long life quality and exceptional cleaning performance.
Sponges are Glued to Trowel Handle.

Price: £4.10
Kwik Split Raimondi Grout Floats & Sponges
arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh.
I use 13x30 sweepex . sponge is same to your.
start to clean first pass.
only difference. My cost less:p
Frattazzi spugna 13x30 cm - Raimondi s.p.a. professional tile tools

Reply to Washboy Woes in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks