Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Wash boy recommendations in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I’ve always been bucket and sponge bloke but with two very large floors coming up I’m wondering if there are any advantages in purchasing a wash boy. If yes, any particular brand?

bsc ceramics

TF
Arms
Reaction score
wouldn't be without mine. For the sake of 20 quid for a genesis one from ctd why would you not, so much easier and quicker

OP
E
Reaction score
Hi guys. Thanks for the thumbs up on using a wash boy. Got a cheap one from Topps only because I had some points to spend and used it to grout 26 square metres yesterday. Im not often gobsmacked but what the hell have I been doing for the past 20 years with a bucket and sponge? Suffice to say Im a little embarrassed I hadn't used one before. The amount of time I saved coupled with the evenness of the grout lines is brilliant.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Buy the squeezeasy one, it’s over £100 but the best I’ve used for getting the sponges properly squeezed.

Reaction score
Hi guys. Thanks for the thumbs up on using a wash boy. Got a cheap one from Topps only because I had some points to spend and used it to grout 26 square metres yesterday. Im not often gobsmacked but what the hell have I been doing for the past 20 years with a bucket and sponge? Suffice to say Im a little embarrassed I hadn't used one before. The amount of time I saved coupled with the evenness of the grout lines is brilliant.
welcome to the modern world, i did a job in the 80s at Crawley arts ctr think i had a wash boy then think his name was paul. lol :) 🦕

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was hoping someone was going to buy one to try out.is it worth putting my karl dahm washboy into retirement widler ?
Ive never used the Karl darm, but it knocks the socks off my raimondi one
[automerge]1584169059[/automerge]
Ps on big floors over say 20m2 my raimondi rambo floor washboy comes out, its a absulute life and back saver

Reply to Wash boy recommendations in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock