Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Warmup Underfloor Heating in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi All,

I have been tile now for just over 3 years however never been asked to install underfloor heating, I have heard that warmup is a good brand of underfloor heating but wondered if anyone knows the best place to purchase this as topps tiles dont seem to be that cheapp even with my trade card.

Any suggestions?

Regards

John

OP
U

Uheat - Keith

Back in the office now John. Send us some details and we will sort a quotation for you.

Warm regards,

OP
J

john46

Thanks Keith, But the customer has specified they would like warmup underfloor heating with the new 3
ie snazzy looking stat. Any ideas of the most competitive place anyone???

I will bear your n mind next time keith.

Regards

John

OP
M

Marksmithtiling

I got warmup online from Storm bathrooms the last couple of times , ÂŁ50 odd quid cheaper than topps with trade discount

Warmup Underfloor Heating, Warm Up, Electric Underfloor Heating

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
J

john46

Mrk,

Thanks for this i see what you mean i have a few rooms to do with ths stuff and looking at their prices they look much cheaper than the rest.

Was the service good from storm bathroms as i know there are alot of useless internet companies out there that never deliver the goods etc?

Cheers John

I got warmup online from Storm bathrooms the last couple of times , ÂŁ50 odd quid cheaper than topps with trade discount

Warmup Underfloor Heating, Warm Up, Electric Underfloor Heating

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Marksmithtiling

I've not had a problem with them,as I do with all first time online purchases i gave them a call to "check them out", great service and saves a few quid.

Mark

OP
Q

Qwerty

I have used Storm also..... very good on price. They also sell on eBay and the listings there are sometimes cheaper

OP
J

john46

Hi Jack,

I spoke with storm last week as needed some more warmup underfloor heating they have recently launched their new site which is called bathroom collections.

I have used these guys a few times now and they have been spot on every time.

I sometimes order the 3ie and sometimes the xstat depends what my customers want snazzy or not so snazzy.

Both thermostats are on their site.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

John

Reply to Warmup Underfloor Heating in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock