Discuss vista print cards in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

merit

TF
Reaction score
just took delivery of some new cards,seem ok for the price,usually get them free from ctd with there details on the back, but fancied a different look :yes:

M

Marksmithtiling

I get loads of gear from them. T shirts ,cards, letter heads ,post it notes all with logo and details on, can work out cheap with the special offers, last t shirts i had were 5 for the price of one, works out just over £2 each.

P

prceramics

always get my gear on there i got 1500 cards with my own design with a calender on the back and 1500 flyers again with my own images for £50

C

cm ceramics

I always get my business cards from here.
never get the 250 standard free ones to give out as the quality is rubbish and flimsy, however for a few extra quid you can upgrade, thickness, finish etc. (Well worth it).

On ordering them you generally receive a 25 % discount code in the box for your next order n they send countless offers on email for letterheads, flyers, tshirts etc for.

Really good value for money

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
used them twice, great service and quality cards got a load of fridge magnets the last time i used them, i will check out the t shirts

Reply to vista print cards in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks