Discuss vinyl in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

S

Simmo35

hi all any ideas on how much to price vinyl tiles. I dont do vinyl but to get this contract I need to do it.

A

Alan.P

TF
Reactions
Not a clue mate, seen them go down obviously on various contracts, looks easy as pie lol, wrong section of the forum to be asking for prices though, have a think, how many meters, how long you think it will take, and what you expect to be paid.
best I can think of.

I

Ian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you need a supply and fit or a labour only quote?

Sent from iPhone using tapatalk

P

Phil Hobson

TF
Reactions
230 1
Vinyl goes down fast, very fast, I did it for two years, no idea what the going rates are, are we talking bog standard vinyl, or Karndean/ Amtico, they are slower to fit, so higher price per m2. I did two years hard flooring, but that was over 30 yrs ago, so not up to speed on current prices. Sorry:thumbsup:

kilty55

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reactions
hi simmo,there are some lads on here who do karndean on alarger scale maybe they can help

i fit basic karndean designs but i cant really advise you on contract prices as i simply day rate it for myself on domestic work mate

S

Simmo35

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
300x300 vinyl tiles tarkett 32m2 plus laytex

Reply to vinyl in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Floor Advice - Flooring Forum 1

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.